What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include ArmyNavyUSA.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
How do I Order by Phone or Fax?
Our representatives would be happy to take your order by phone; but to protect your security; we do not accept faxed orders. Please feel free to contact us toll free, within the United States, at 877.ARMYUSA (877-276-9872); if you are located outside of the United States, call 718-441-4670. We are open Monday through Saturday, from 10:00 AM EST to 6:00 PM EST, and Sundays, from 12 PM EST to 4 PM EST. For all other times, please contact us.
Can I Purchase a Gift Certificate?
We do offer Gift Certificates online as well as by mail. To find out more about this, please contact us and we'll send you an update.
How do Orders work?
ArmyNavyUSA.com is aware of how valuable our consumers™ time is; therefore we normally pick, pack and ships all orders within 1-2 business days from the time the order was placed. A business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, not including holidays. When shipping 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air, place your order before 1 pm EST, Monday through Friday, to have it shipped the same day. All orders placed after 1 pm EST will be shipped the next business day.
What if my Shipment Contained Items with Damages?
At ArmyNavyUSA.com, we are committed to selling only first-quality merchandise. We do not sell factory seconds, irregulars, or special-ordered lower quality products. Our discount prices coincide with our company. At ArmyNavyUSA.com, we offer only the highest quality goods. To that end, we employ several quality checks before an item leaves our company. If you have received a damaged or defective item, please contact one of our Representatives. We will be more than happy to assist you with a replacement (if it is available), or a credit (if necessary). When calling within the United States, at 877-ARMYUSA (877-276-9872); if you are located outside of the United States, call 718-441-4670. We are open Monday through Saturday, from 10:00 AM EST to 6:00 PM EST, and Sundays, from 12 PM EST to 3 PM EST. For all other times, please contact us.
What do I do When Returning an Item?
1. Complete the Return Form. Each order comes with a packing slip; on the reverse of this, you'll find the Return Form. Please tell us why you're returning the item.
2. Pack Your Return. Wrap your item carefully in a box and enclose the bottom portion of the packing slip with your return.
3. Ship Your Return with your desired shipping method. You will not be credited for Shipping and Handling.
Ship Returned Items to: Army-Navy USA Returns 91-13 Jamaica Avenue Woodhaven, NY 11421
4. Check Your Email. We will send you an email to notify you that your return has been processed and the proper account is credited. You should expect the credit in your account 10-14 days after we have received your return.
Is it too late to make changes to my order?
In order to provide our customers with the quickest possible delivery, we ship all orders within a very small window of time after an order is placed. If you have already placed an order and wish to change it, please contact a Representative with your order number. You may contact one of our Representatives toll-free at 877-ARMYUSA (877-276-9872). if you are located outside of the United States, call 718-441-4670. We are open Monday through Saturday, from 10:00 AM EST to 6:00 PM EST, and Sundays, from 12 PM EST to 3 PM EST. For all other times, please contact us.
How long will it take to receive my order?
The length of time it takes to receive your order depends a great deal on the method of shipment and where the shipment is going. We ship most orders within 2 business days. A typical order shipped by UPS to an address in the Continental U.S. will take from 4 to 8 business days to reach its destination.
What is the Cost of Shipping & Sales Tax?
Shipping is dependent on the destination as well as weight of merchandise. Once we determine the total cost of the order, we send a confirmation email including pertinent information of the order. We are required to charge sales tax to any residents of New York State.
Who do I contact to carry my merchandise?
We are always working to improve our selection of merchandise. Please feel free to contact us. Please include your name, company name, telephone number, what you sell and your email address.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only