How long do I have?
You can exchange or return merchandise within 30 days of receipt of purchase.
What CANNOT be returned or exchanged?
The following items cannot be returned: swimwear, underwear, books, DVDs, audio cassettes, videos, military Meals Ready to Eat (MRE), and products from the following categories: closeouts, specials, or customized orders.
What can be returned?
ü Items not on the unreturnable list.
ü Returns and exchanges are accepted on items that HAVE NOT BEEN WORN, ALTERED, SOILED, OR WASHED. The product(s) must still be in original packaging, not opened, along with ALL original tags attached.
ü Defective Merchandise: Returns for manufacturer defects will be accepted. All original packaging and materials including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, instructional DVDs, and any other materials in the original shipment must be returned with your merchandise. Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
ü Incorrect Merchandise: Contact us toll free at 1-877- ARMY USA (877) 276-9872 if you received an item other than the one described on the website or if it is of a different size, color, or style than what you ordered.
What do I need to make a return?
ü Return Authorization Number (RMA#).
ü Original receipt or packing slip/Completed return form.
ü Each item being returned or exchanged.
ü Box to ship in.
How do I make a return?
ü Call Us: You must call Customer Service for Return Authorization Number (RMA#) toll free at 1-877- ARMY USA (877) 276-9872.
RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
ü Return Form: Complete the return form located on the back of the packing slip. If you did not receive the return form, please CLICK HERE and print the form. Indicate the item(s) being returned and/or the items being exchanged and the reason for it.
ü Packing: Securely pack the merchandise and enclose the bottom portion of the packing slip with your return.
ü Shipping: We recommend the use of a reliable shipping company such as UPS, USPS, or any other insured carrier that provides package tracking. We are not liable for any lost returns. You will not be credited for Shipping and Handling. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We will not accept C.O.D. deliveries. We will credit shipping charges to your account in cases of defective or incorrect merchandise.
Ship Returned Items to:
Army Navy USA Returns
91-13 Jamaica Avenue
Woodhaven, NY 11421
ü Check Your E-mail: we will notify you by e-mail when your return has been processed and the requested action was taken:
either an exchange item has been shipped, or your account has been credited. Your account will reflect the appropriate changes
5-7 business days after we have received your return.
What about the shipping costs?
· Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
· You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges for returned items. If there was an error on our part related to your order, we will ship the correct item/s and credit the return shipping amount to your account.
· Exchanges on orders which received Free Shipping will be charged for the additional shipping costs of sending your new items.
· Returns on orders which received Free Shipping will have the standard applicable shipping cost deducted from the refund amount, in cases where the return causes the price to fall below the promotional Free Shipping cut-off amount.
· If you received Free Shipping on your purchase of $100 or more, the original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount, in cases where the return causes the price to fall below the promotional Free Shipping cut-off amount.
· If there was an error on our part related to your order, we will ship the correct item/s and credit the return shipping amount to your account.
What other important returns/exchanges information should I know?
· A credit will be issued as soon as we receive and approve your return and it will be processed accordingly.
· Please allow up to two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your credit card statement.
· Special offers may be subject to reduction by a return/exchange or cancellation.
· If you return a part of an order or an order in its entirety, a restocking fee of up to 20% may apply (Especially on Large Orders).
If you are returning footwear you MUST return the footwear box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping. Please place the footwear box inside another box. If the footwear box is not included in your return shipment, is damaged, taped or otherwise unusable for resale, we reserve the right to charge you $15 to replace the box.